Tuesday 11 October 2016

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it

TOEFL Essay 46 with the model answer:

Read the question below. You have 30 minutes to plan, write, and revise your essay. You should write at lease 300 words.

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future?


Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.


Model Answer:
Two types of people are available in the world – who spends money instantly and those who save money for the future. I will support the second types of people and in fact, I am one of them. The reasons for supporting the second group is explained in this essay.

Saving money helps to manage everything smoothly. It is also beneficial for your financial improvement. There are some people who love to spend money from their earnings. They do not save. But this is a negative feature of their character for some reasons. When they need money, they cannot manage it as they have spent all in the beginning. So, it is imperative to save something for future.

Moreover, saving money helps to bring a sense of confidence among the people who save. They can rely on their savings and use the money in case of any emergency. But the people who are not saving for future become the sufferer. When it is an emergency or critical situation, they need to arrange for the money and a failure can bring the greatest disaster of their lives.

It should be admitted that life becomes a bit complex when you save money. Actually, you are to save the money cutting numerous costs. You would not be able to get some luxurious goods or services. Only you can have your basic needs. So, some people may feel discomfort with this matter. But the struggle will bring happiness in them in future.

Earlier, I was the person who spent all the earnings in a day without thinking about the future. When I drew the salary from a bank, I used to spend them for meeting all the needs in a single day. Later, I was in trouble. It became difficult for me to manage the remaining days of the month. In fact, I did not have any money with me to meet the upcoming expenses. It was a learning for me. And now I try to save money for future. I am now happy and confident with the savings. And planning to continue it as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.